Wednesday 11 May 2011

Who is Tintin at Sadly, No? Carl Salonen, of course!

Jai singh | 08:29 |
This deleted comment from Dr. Donald Douglas found at Brendan's (bjkeefe) 'Free Speech! blog...
I moderate comments primarily against your racist attacks, Reppy, but your stupid remark is beside the point. Brendan has already declared his comments a free speech zone. And now he's banning comments to protect the identity of Carl Salonen (Tintin) at Sadly No! Why? Is someone breaking the law? Libeling? Inquiring minds find all of this pretty interesting. Brendan especially loves to berate us "wingnuts" as lunkhead idiots, but he's now silent like a church mouse. Pretty interesting, dontcha think?
So, Tintin, Sadly, No! blogger of LeftLibProgg ill-repute and distilled hatred is actually one "Carl Salonen" ? Let's hope he can calm himself down. He's already blown up, it seems.

Who knew?

(I've dealt with those ass cranks at Sadly, Neutered! before, so this brings a smile to my stone face... )

UPDATE
Repsac points out that the 'photo' of 'Tintin' wasn't...'Tintin'. I knew that, Repsac! But I didn't know it was a caricature of my good friend Jonah Goldberg, either.

So, Repsac, I fixed that. Just for...you.

You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.