Tuesday 1 November 2011

Herman Cain and Gloria Cain, the Official Photo

Jai singh | 20:29 | | | |
This was passed out by 'Friends of Herman Cain'.


There on the lefty politics and photo analysis blog where I found this, where there are also lefties remarking that Mrs. Cain looks like she's being 'swallowed' and 'overly protected', I did my own bit of analysis, and noted...

The door, slightly ajar, with the evil eye of Sauron (sorry, the Media) peering in.

That would be the same Media eye that didn't even try to properly vet Mr. Obama, yet this time it's struggling to search for and sour anything it's gaze touches.

As a comparison, I also spotted this photo of M'Chelle Obama, purportedly showing some kids in New Orleans how to exercise. To me, it seems she's saying...

"ALL RIGHT YOU LITTLE BASTARDS, WHICH ONE OF YOU TOOK MY FRENCH FRIES?
RAISE YOUR HANDS OR I'LL EAT EVERY LAST DAMNED ONE OF YOU~!"

Harrumph.

Or something like that.

;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.