Saturday 15 October 2011

Bullying: Charles M. Blow writes as a Runt of the Litter saved by God, not by SCIENCE!.

Jai singh | 05:26 | | |
Charles Blow, writing in the NYT's opinion pages, tells us that he almost tried to kill himself at a young age because of the pressures of bullying; and that the only thing that saved him was recalling his mother's singing of a spiritual hymn that mentioned God, and His methods for saving people...

And so there it was, not summoned and without warning, pushing its way through the crowd of questions, “Precious Lord, Take My Hand,” one of my mother’s songs sang hard and true, out of her heart and into a steering wheel, coming to save me.

Precious Lord, take my hand
Lead me on, let me stand
I am tired, I am weak, I am worn
Through the storm, through the night
Lead me on to the light
Take my hand precious Lord, lead me home

I didn’t know why it was in my head, but I took it as a sign that God would somehow make a way for me to survive, that I had to be brave and patient, that this was not to be my last night.

That was a very inspiring piece of work; my compliments to you, Mr. Blow.

But I can't help but think that the inspiration that pulled you back from the edge was of a religious nature; and, given that Democrats and the Left are the 'Party of Atheism' and steeped in the ideology of SCIENCE! sans a troubling soul; that they seek at every opportunity to deny any spiritual component to this universe and to our frail human existence; that they scoff at the notion of the existence of and any purpose given to the human soul and any God leading us with light through a storm. Democrats don't deny that they hate the notion of God; given that undeniable fact, how can you on the one hand realize in your heart that we are accompanied by a Greater Power throughout our lives, that we do possess souls; but still you embrace a Party with an ideology that seeks to undercut, deny and remove from people's lives that very realization?

Runt of the Litter
SCIENCE! would probably 'correctly' note that 'bullying' is a necessary and expected tool, needed to a strengthen the strain of any purely-biologically, Godless, species of animal; forcing the weaker elements to fall out and die and thus not contaminate the gene pool with their weaknesses. Look no further than to note the smallest of a litter of puppies cannot usually survive to breed, given his larger litter mates bully him aside to get to the teat. Unless there's a external force giving a hand. Thus, naturally, bullying is just an aspect of Darwin's evolution, a necessary need to 'survival of the fittest' and the strengthening of the strain.

So, Blow, you runt, you spoiled it for our species. Should've done the right thing and offed yourself.

SCIENCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.