Tuesday 12 July 2011

David Brooks, New York Times columnist, claims 'Conservative' mantle; instead, he wears a Clown Nose

Jai singh | 06:12 | | | |
After his disastrous column last week, David Brooks comes back today with this glaring lie...
"The people in my group (you might call us conservatives)..."
Let's get this straight, once and for all. You, David Brooks, say...

"The people in my group (you might call us conservatives)..."

...to which I reply, "You, David Brooks, are as ANTIMATTER to Conservatives".

I for one wish you would stop the pretense, take off your clown nose, and embrace your true, Moderate, Centrist and Plain Vanilla 'Republican in Name Only'-ism. By claiming (falsely) to be Conservative, you are diluting the waters. Your claims brings guffaws to true Conservatives.

Want to test my hypotheses? Let's pretend you have a 'Conservative' lever, by which you can 'move' a group of true Conservative thinkers. If you were a 'conservative' you'd be able to do so easily, no?

Try it. Just try it, in a non-NYT forum (FrumForum would not count; he's just like you, not taken seriously by true Conservatives).

Step out of your cage here, and go to Red State or a like-minded conservative site, and try to peddle your philosophy. I'd really, really like to see that.

I left that as a comment to his 'Conservative' post. Likely it won't be published (although I've had almost a 100% success rate in getting comments published on the Times). But I was as nice as I could be, don't you think?

Now, with gloves off..

David Brooks, you are a fucking lying-ass imbecile if you think you can call yourself 'Conservative'. Get off your high horse and stop lying. You do post in the ultra-Left Liberal Progressive (LeftLibProgg) New York Times, and I do understand your needing to make a living, but please, PLEASE stop trying to wear a suit of clothes in which you'll never fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.