Sunday 9 February 2014

RE: Woody Allen

Jai singh | 11:44 |
IF Woody Allen is telling the truth (seemingly he is professionally corroborated) THEN Mia Farrow is the real monster here.

IF NOT, then Woody Allen is not worth the air he's breathing.

I do not like Woody Allen. He's the antithesis of a strong, rugged man; he's an exemplar Beta Male, a textbook Metrosexual; a whiny Leftist. He doesn't get any passes from me because he's an award-winning actor, producer, whatever he's done that I consider unwatchable.

What really turned me off from considering his body of work was his affair, then marriage, to Soon-Yi. That was a despicable, morally reprehensible thing to do.

That affair lends credence to Dylan Farrow's tale.

But if this is a case of Mia Farrow playing the role of psycho divorcee (and there's plenty of those to go around), and molding Dylan Farrow over these years with hateful manipulations, then Woody Allen gets a smidgeon of sympathy from me.

But like a grain of salt on an industrial floor scale, my smidgeon of sympathy barely registers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.