Saturday 26 May 2012

Brett Kimberlin: "Not only did I have to overcome my past..." Heh.

Jai singh | 07:59 | | | | |
This 2007 TIME magazine article on convicted Speedway Bomber Brett Kimberlin titled "The Wizard of Odd" contains this interesting bit of Kimberlin biography...
After his release from prison in 1993, Kimberlin pursued a musical career and an import-export business, eventually landing in his mother's basement in suburban Washington with a wife and two children.
I always wondered where that bit of internet lore originated! Note, TIME's Massimo Calabresi was trying hard to be sympatico to this guy!
More from the TIME piece...
KIMBERLIN IS ONE OF THOSE people who indulge in late-night e-mails. "You have to explain what makes me different," he wrote in a message sent to me at 2:36 a.m. last month. "Not only did I have to overcome my past, but I then had to rise above millions of others to accomplish what I have. That is what makes this story special."
Overcome your past, Brett Kimberlin?

How's that working out for you now ?

#BrettKimberlin
Previously: A SHINING STAR! to Democrats: Convicted Speedway Bomber Brett Kimberlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.