Tuesday 8 July 2014

"The Last Refuge", "Conservative Treehouse" blog moderates AND changes comments!

Jai singh | 20:42 |
This just won't stand. I don't suffer moderation very well.

I haven't spent all that much time reading "The Last Refuge", AKA "Conservative Treehouse" very often, except when something there is linked from somewhere I do spend time (e.g., Protein Wisdom).

This post by "Sundance", linked to from comments in pw...

BINGO !! – Maybe Obama’s Just Trying To Stack Inner City School Chess Club’s…

..is simply a run-of-the-mill, offhand post built around a photo of some of the so-called refugee 'Children' streaming across our borders. Not kids at all, but seemingly gang members, MS-13 sorts. Not the kind of immigrants we want to encourage, and certainly well-fitting the "alien immigrant" designator.

No problems there.

Further down in comments, an offensive, slimy thing by "vikingbitch", reblogged from a post at  "vikingbitch's Blog" (AKA blondegynocyde dot wordpress dot com (!)).

So, I left a comment, calling him / her out on it's anti-Semitism. I pointed out the problems with any one human thinking, because of skin color or nationality, that s/he is any better than another human configured to look differently. Because both humans are but decanters of souls. Passed out at conception, btw.

The comment I left was hung in moderation. I know better than to just walk away, leaving my poor comment all stretched out for none to see, so I took a screenshot of the comment I responded to, and of my comment, responding.

Because I have this blog, not used so much anymore, but certainly good enough for exposing moderation, and...eh, wot? a possible nest of White Supremacists ?

Conservative Treehouse Blog AKA The Last Refuge, are you attracting - harboring White Supremacists?

No wonder Conservatives can't have nice things!

Here's the screenshots. You can be the judge...






There you have it.

"Sundance", you care to respond? You'll go into moderation, sure, but likely you'll get through.

'Splain yourself!

UPDATE:

Threw down the gauntlet.


Just shakin' the Tree, is all.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.