Friday 3 August 2012

Chik-fil-A[mericans] Push Back Against the Hateful Left. Oh, and me, too!

Jai singh | 05:24 |
The key to keeping our society free is to keep alive and free the open expression of any one individual's or group (a corporation, if you will) of individual's beliefs. When a subset of far-Left (yes, they are), the 'new' type of modern Democrat (helped to become even more far-Left by our society's excellent advances in communications technologies), decide that they can decide for you what you can believe, what you can say and how you can say it...after they've decided that (and they have), then it's time for push back. I've always believed that push back against the far-Left institutions and against their trolls (hi, @Karoli!) is important, and needs to carry on. And it shall.

Dan Cathy, CEO of Chik-fil-A, had the temerity to push back against a subset of the far-Left...the organized LGBT sorts who want to 'marry', to take the centuries-old concept of 'marriage' and CHANGE it to include their unpalatable and risky behaviors. I believe as Dan Cathy obviously does, that marriage should be available only for use by two opposite-sexed humans who are not related. Others feel differently, and they've made themselves heard, over and over and over again. Fine! But when someone pushes back against you, expect it.

We saw the huge turnout Wednesday 8.1.12, with world-record-setting sales for Chik-fil-A. You know what? I hope that,with the 'kiss-in' the LGBT folks plan, they can repeat those record-setting sales today! And I *guarantee* the good employees of Chik-fil-A will be just as nice to the spiteful, hateful far-Left community as they were on Wednesday (but hopefully they will bleach the bathrooms afterward).

It'll be interesting to see exactly the comparison in sales, between Wednesday's (normal folks) vs. today (not-so-normal folks). I'm guessing much lower sales. Most of the freaks only ask for free waters.

Oh, and since I'm known far and wide for my whimsical photoshoppery, here's a quickie I whipped up yesterday for a Huffington Post meme, a Twitter search tool they'd installed on a post begging users to display photos of "Chik-fil-A alternatives".

Never, you of the far-Left, ask for a display of photos. I can respond to this sort of request, and quickly...



...and, better, for free! because I am free to do whatever I want to do, and there's no human on the planet who'll stop me!

Cheers!~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Pages

Powered by Blogger.